Always good to go.
You only need one pant for the entire season with the DC Verve Women's Snowboard Pant. There's plenty of pockets to store gear when you're out on the hill, 40g insulation gives you a little extra warmth for colder days, and mesh-lined vents keep you cool on sunny park laps.
- 10K-rated shell blocks out wind and water to keep you dry
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g polyfill insulation adds a touch of warmth on cold days
- Taffeta lining slides on and off easily
- Standard fit allows to room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets store the essentials
- Shant Control drawcord allows you to cinch your pant leg up so you don't step on it
Share your thoughts
Awesome pant, runs small.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These pants are rad. I love them but unfortunately they are gonna have to be returned/exchanged. The waist runs super small. I'm a medium in every other snowboard pant I've ever owned...and these are uncomfortably snug. Other than the waist being too small the cargo pockets are perfect, the features are perfect and the lining is nice. I can tell they are gonna be warm but without feeling bulky.
I love these pants! They have an awesome fit and kept me very warm my last time up to the mountains. It was about 20�F and snowing all day, stayed warm & dry. Very happy I decided to get these pants.