Live the shred life in the DC Viva Pant.
The DC Women's Viva Pant promises warm style for cold days with a stunning slim silhouette and 10K waterproofing to keep you running from the first chair to the last.
- 10K-rated waterproof midweight polyester and nylon melange twill material features moisture-resistance that can handle most days on the mountain
- Pant's most vulnerable seams taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- Skinny-fit pant with a high waist and tapered knee is super-flattering while still allowing layering options
- Zippered inseam vents allow for customized temperature regulation
- Engineered warmth places microfiber material at the knees and seat to generate comfort where you need it most
- Zippered cuffs can expand to open over boots or remain zipped for a boot-cut look
Share your thoughts
Super sweet snowboarding pants! I guess the skinny craze is not going away so might as well join in! I typically like my riding clothes loose and baggy but I decided to give these a try. I didn't want them tight so I got a size up. I typically wear a small but I got a medium in these and I'm happy with it! They are perfectly loose but still shows off my figure and I can move without feeling constricted. I got the black but it is more of a charcoal color. It's thinner than I expected but the waterproofing is good and I haven't been wet in them. The only thing I would have like is a smaller inner pocket within the front pockets (like other pants that I've worn) so that I can store my special goods in but oh well! I love these pants and so should you!