Classic style on and off the mountain.
You can never go wrong with a simple flannel shirt. That's why DC decided to take the traditional flannel look with the Woodbury Women's Flannel Shirt and add some tech to it to make it more functional for riding. 100% polyester fabric with a DWR treatment repels water so you don't get soaked after a couple runs, 40g insulation adds a little extra warmth for brisk days, and an internal media pocket helps you keep tunes going, whether you're lapping the park or just walking to class.
- DWR-treated polyester flannel is water-resistant
- 40g polyfill insulation adds a touch of warmth without bulk
- Quilted taffeta lining slides on and off easily
- Tailored fit is slimmer for a street-style look
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket hold your goods
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my go-to jacket when I'm just in the backyard hitting rails and boxes. Its plenty warm and keeps me dry even after eating it several times. I'll also layer this on the mountain under my coat.
My only complaint is the cut is loose on top but tight on the hips.