Built to handle the Canadian lifestyle.
- Premium leather upper is water-resistant
- Polyester lining for warmth
- Performalite midsole is made from DC's exclusive polyurethane composition for lightweight cushioning
- Rugged all-terrain outsole provides traction in icy conditions
- Foam padded tongue and collar for comfort and support
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Best winter footwear i've ever bought. i lived in them from fall till spring and they kept me dry and comfortable the whole time!
ABSOLUTELY buying another set next year
I want to buy thse shoes but my size isn't...
I want to buy thse shoes but my size isn't available here what should I do
Unfortunately we are almost out of this boot and it doesn't look like we will be getting any new stock anytime soon.
A similar boot we have in stock is the DC Peary Boot listed below:
Take them wherever
Used these for a full winter rarely using any other boot. Took me everywhere from the ski hill to base jumping and had no problem doing it all.
I guess these were okay for the price, but the quality of the leather is cheap. If you are looking for a boot to last more then one season, get something hand made like a redwing.
Boot looks great and does well in the snow. Snow can get into the shoe through the sides of the tongue. I would Nikwax these just to make them that much more waterproof. They are pretty skinny shoes so if you have a wide foot you might want to go with a different boot. All in all this is a great stylish boot.