Join Deeluxe with the Empire and you'll understand why the darkside is so badass.
- Section Control Lacing provides separate forefoot, heel, and calf area lacing with the simple pull of each lace
- ASYM flex design at the ankle provides ample flex without 'the bulge' for hiking and extreme riding
- Surlyn highback stabilizes your lower leg and ankle at high speeds and big landings
- D-TEX membrane in the boot shell locks out moisture to keep your hiking and shredding fun
- TPS Shield option in the tongue lets you keep the forward flex stiff or soften it up for more freestyle forgiveness
- Powerstrap on the upper cuff locks the boot around your leg for instant response
- Conweb outsole features a nylon shank for support and blends soft EVA rubber, anti-bruise sock areas in forefoot and heel, as well as firm grip traction areas
Share your thoughts
Section Control lacing
Elias presents the Empire from Deeluxe
How to use Deeluxe Section Control Lacing
A great advantage about this lacing system is that you are able to lock the lace then pull up to thighen. Making it super easy to get them as tight as you want!