Be a knight in D3o armor.
- D3o material is a dense foam used in the vest that is soft to wear but hardens upon impact to dissipate shock
- Removable shoulder pads provide customizable protection and make for easy washing
- Comfort Fit system is adjustable with one hand for fine-tuning when in motion
- Ventilated padding lets air flow so you don't feel like a swamp monster
- Lightweight design beefs up protection without weighing you down
- Low-profile design doesn't interfere with layering up with base layers and jackets
Share your thoughts
On the hill
I'd fractured some ribs so I ordered this vest when I was in Niseko, Hokkaido Japan and it arrived within three days.
The fit was perfect, I'm about 5'9", 158 lbs. It's pretty slim actually, and flexible which was great. It just gave me peace of mind. I didn't actually crash at all once I wore it so I don't know how much protection it provides, but I'm sure it would absorb any hard impact to prevent a serious injury and of course depends on how hard you fall and what you hit.
Nonetheless, I wanted something flexible, that could protect front and back, and the shoulder and upper arms protection is a plus I must say. I snowboard the trees in Niseko and just knowing that you have that protection makes you more confident.
I want to get some Demon snow shorts now too with the padding. I think they make some great products and price is key too. I never knew of this company till now and they make functional products with intuitive design.