Leave your mark on The Wall.
Push the top button on the back once more & it should start flashing back & forth.
May 17, 2012
the word "Deuce" should be flashing for the time to change
By: Michael Carney
March 19, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
how long do these watches last? are they super durable?
May 11, 2011
The battery life is estimated at 1.5 years. But the battery is pretty easy to change with the right size screwdriver.
To keep your watch in tip top shape, we recommend you follow these guidelines to care for your Deuce watch:
1. Avoid leaving your watch in extremes for long periods of time: direct sunlight, extremely warm or cold conditions.
-Extreme heat will cause malfunction and shorten the battery life
-Extreme cold will cause the watch to gain or lose time
2. Avoid extreme shock or impact. Your watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use.
3. Do not operate any of the function buttons when the watch is submerged in water.
-Should water or condensation appear in the watch face, have the watch checked immediately. Water can corrode electronic parts inside the case.
4. Do not submerge your watch in hot water or the shower.
5. Keep your watch clean with a soft cloth and water only.
By: Leslie Byers
May 19, 2011
there must have been something wrong because they all have directions and if not check out the internet
June 6, 2012
1. Press A button twice. (Date & time displays when pressed once)
2. When the month figure appears, press M to set month.
3. Press A button once again, the date figure appears and press M to adjust date.
4. Press A button once again, the hour figure appears and press M to set the time.
5. Press A button once again, the minute figure appears and press M to set the minute.
*When you adjust any one of the following: month, date, time, minute, just keep pressing the A button until the desired figure appears and press M to adjust.
*Generally A button is used to select the function (Month, Date, Time, Minute) and M button is used to adjust the function.
By: Leslie Byers
May 19, 2011
Should come with directions my friend.
By: Josh Chapman
May 3, 2011
why does the navy blue color look like a darker purple? does any1 know if the color in the picture is just off or is it really that color?
November 19, 2010
October 20, 2010
Every Deuce Brand watch is packed with negative ion technology which provides multiple health benefits to the wearer. Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that that can be found in abundance in certain environments such as mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Negative ions produce biochemical reactions enhancing the levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression by increasing the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, strengthening of the immune system, speeding up post workout recovery times, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.