- Lib Technologies Skate Banana Original BTX Snowboard
- Question and Answer
As you can see from my below question, I was recommended to get...
By yan3370213 Ranked #2882 - Boards January 28, 2010
As you can see from my below question, I was recommended to get either the T.Rice or the Dark Series.
Can't make up my mind on which board to get.
I go to Hokkaido every year and shred for 40+ days. I am usually in the backcountry and also hit up the Niseko resort while I'm there. Lots of powder. I ride a 157 and was wondering if I should go with a 153 or 157 T.Rice or a 155 Dark Series.
I am 5'7 and weigh 150lbs give or take.
Please help me decide.
Thanks and looking forward to your reply
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- (Narrow) 148cm, (Narrow) 151cm, 152cm, 156cm, (Wide) 156cm, 159cm, )Wide) 159cm
- Reverse-camber twin
- Effective edge:
- [156cm] 1170mm
- Waist width:
- [Narrow 148cm] 242mm, [156cm] 255mm, [Wide 156cm] 265mm
- Sidecut radius:
- [156cm] 8.3m
- Stance width:
- [Narrow 148cm] 18.5-24in [156cm] 20.25-26in, [Wide 156cm] 20.25-26in
- Stance setback:
- Core material:
- H-Pop (wood alloy)
- Sintered UHMW
- Recommended Use:
- Freestyle, jibbing, pipe, powder
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year