How does this board handle big mountain/powder? I am going to...
By Joe D Ranked #1752 - Boards November 27, 2011
How does this board handle big mountain/powder?
I am going to Utah in a few months. I ride a Capita Stairmaster on the east coast right now, so it handles fine all over groomers, hardpack, etc but is a bit tough to ride in deep fresh pow. I'm trying to get an idea of what kind of board would help me ride Park City, etc. Is it just a matter of setting my stance back, or do I need a legit all mountain board to ride the bowls, etc?
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 161 cm
- Effective Edge:
- [153 cm ] 1160 mm; [155 cm ] 1184 mm; [157 cm ] 1197 mm; [159 cm ] 1213 mm; [161 cm ] 1226 mm
- Waist Width:
- [153 cm ] 250 mm; [155 cm ] 253 mm; [157 cm ] 255 mm; [159 cm ] 257 mm; [161 cm ] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153 cm ] 7.6 m; [155 cm ] 7.7 m; [157 cm ] 7.9 m; [159 cm ] 8 m; [161 cm ] 8.2 m
- Stance Width:
- [153 cm] 24 in; [155-161 cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years