How much does it weigh? Does it have more...
How much does it weigh? Does it have more padding than the Dakine Low Roller?
The exact weight is 7.65 pounds for a 156cm. I use the wheelie gig on a consistent basis (board bag of choice) because of a few reasons:
1. Light with good padding to protect my goods!
2. Ixion Wheel System -- Super solid and if you bust one SKATE WHEEL Burton replaces by sending you a new one... don't have to send the whole bag back. (although mine is 3 years old and I have never busted anything on it) -- plus they roll smooth like butta!
3. Can carry multiple boards -- I might need my quiver on the road. It may dump some POW.
4. 600D polyester construction! DURABLE!!!
5. I can fit all my boots, helmet, goggles, and outerwear in one simple bag... Easy livin'!
ALL and ALL, I love my Burton Board bag.
Compared to the Low-roller... they have about the equivalent padding and are within a pound of each other on weight.