Up to 45% Off Our Top Brands – Billabong, Hurley, Volcom, RVCA and more… Get Shopping»

Live Chat or 1.877.364.3865


Gear Question

I have a burton board. Do i need to get...

Posted on

I have a burton board. Do i need to get the adapter things for it or can i just put it strait on?

Best Answer Responded on

If your board has the standard 3D inset pattern that Burton used for the last decade or so, you should be OK this binding is compatible with 4 hold and 3 hole patterns.

If your board uses the ICS channel system instead of the 3D insets, you're totally screwed, because you can only use Burton EST bindings on these boards.

Responded on

This guys a tard. it will work fine with the 3D Hole pattern. If the board has the channel then just call burton or go to a local shop or go to burton.com and order the M6 transition kit. If you call and say they didnt come with my board then they'll send you the kit for free.