Up to 45% Off Our Top Brands – Billabong, Hurley, Volcom, RVCA and more… Get Shopping»

Live Chat or 1.877.364.3865


Gear Question

is there a certain type of binding i need...

Posted on

is there a certain type of binding i need to go with it?

Responded on

You have a lot of options. All Burton's regular (non-EST) bindings will work, and many other companies also have discs that are compatible with the 3D mounting pattern (2 long slots on the disc is a good sign that it will work). I'd double-check with the binding manufacturer if you aren't sure.

Responded on

Just a binding that will fit the 3- hole set up. Any Burton (non-EST) binding will fit perfectly.

Responded on

if your saving money, go with the Union DLX or Union Flite. but if your looking for great bindings to complinent the board, go with the Union Forces, Burton Missions or the Rome 390's

Responded on

burton cobrashark bro! thats the setup im rockin and its dope