Pretty Bitchin and Jammin
By Shredwise October 31, 2008
Was lucky enough to demo this deck late season for about a month, and it slays park and urban jibs.
Positives: DURABLE, light, poppy and the sintered base is really fast. It handled late season rock jibs like a champ and locked onto kinked rails easily.
Negatives: Too mooshy for landing big kickers or straight-lining fast. More than once the nose folded up blasting through chop or landing in the front seat.
It's happy in the park, and sad on steeps
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 144 cm, 149 cm, 153 cm, 157 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on DC scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [144cm] 1060 mm; [149cm] 1090 mm; [153cm] 1110 mm; [157cm] 1130 mm
- Waist Width:
- [144cm] 246 mm; [149cm] 249 mm; [153cm] 250 mm; [157cm] 251 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [144cm] 6.5 m; [149cm] 6.7 m; [153cm] 6.9 m; [157cm] 7.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [144cm] 19 - 23.5 in; [149cm] 20 - 24.5 in; [153-157cm] 20.5 - 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- AstroCore (wood composite)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jibbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year