By Vanbosch Ranked #1119 - Boards July 22, 2009
The Nitro Team board has been in the line for almost 10 years for a reason. It performs anywhere, anytime and in any condition. The Directional Twin shape of the Team is equally at home hitting park jumps as it is taking on backcountry lines.
This year we updated the 2009 TWS Good Wood winner with our all new Mtn Flex, the perfect blend of snap and pop to take on anything you can throw at it.If youve never ridden a Nitro board before take a spin on the Team.
This board represents what were all about. Solid performance you can count on in any condition without breaking the bank. The Team will out perform boards that cost hundreds more and will do it in stride.
There is a reason Nitro has been in business for 20 years with the original owners and founders at the helm and the Team board is proof of our dedication to snowboarding.The Team board is the deck of choice for our pro rider Bryan Fox. Bryan is as no nonsense as they come.
If you need a board that is no nonsense and full of performance the Team board should be your board. Take a look at the link below to see Fox slaying it on his Team 157 pro model. http://blog.quiksilver.com/?p=4377
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 152 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- directional twin
- medium (all terrain)
- Effective Edge:
- [152cm] 1160 mm; [155cm] 1180 mm; [157cm] 1190 mm; [159cm] 1200 mm; [162cm] 1230 mm
- Waist Width:
- [152cm] 246 mm; [155cm] 248 mm; [157cm] 250 mm; [159cm] 252 mm; [162cm] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152cm] 10.7 / 6.8 / 10.7 m; [155cm] 11 / 7.2 / 11 m; [157cm] 11.3 / 7.3 / 11.3 m; [159cm] 11.7 / 7.3 / 11.7 m; [162cm] 12.8 / 8.1 / 12.8 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.5 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 15 mm
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [152cm] 110 - 155 lb; [155cm] 120 - 165 lb; [157cm] 130 - 175 lb; [159cm] 145 - 185 lb; [162cm] 155 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years