Great All Around Park Deck
By N/A August 12, 2009
If you're a park junkie that occasionally find his/her way to other parts of the mountain the DH is a great board to check out. This board has about a 5 out of 10 overall flex, but stays snappy in the nose and tail with Carbon Array 3 strips that run from the binding inserts out to the contact points of the board.
You'll find the 85a Slimewalls come in handy for few reasons. First of all, they take a beating... so when you're hitting boxes, rails, tree stumps, etc.. you don't have to worry about cracking a sidewall. The slimewalls also flex more naturally with the rest of your board, so you have better feeling under foot. So setting up to spin on your heel or toe edge is much smoother because you have so much more feeling. Last, the naturally absorb vibration, so you'll find that a lot of the chatter you get while riding is absorbed in your sidewalls and you never feel it under foot.
The True color Sintered Fusion base is fast, doesn't have to be waxed as often and can take a beating from the park features you put it through. If you have smaller than an 11 boot size, make sure to check out a regular model as you don't really need the wide model.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- stiff (9 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [153W cm ] 1183 mm; [156W cm ] 1208 mm; [159W cm ] 1234 mm; [162W cm ] 1259 mm
- Waist Width:
- [153W cm ] 260 mm; [156W cm ] 260 mm; [159W cm ] 261 mm; [162W cm ] 262 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153W cm] 8 m; [156W cm] 8.15 m; [159W cm] 8.3 m; [162W cm] 8.4 m
- Stance Width:
- [153W cm] 22 in; [156W cm] 22 in; [159W cm] 22 in; [162W cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fusion 4000 (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [153W cm] 125 - 175 lb; [156W cm] 130 - 180 lb; [159W cm] 140 - 190 lb; [162W cm] 150 - 220+ lb
- Recommended Use: