By Julie Nguyen Ranked #806 - Women's Snowboard Jackets September 8, 2009
Love this Jacket. Very cute and the small fits perfectly (I'm 5'3, 55kg). Not too restrictive or bulky.
rub_r_duk890755: I'm not sure what the South Dakota snow is like, but in the grand scheme of things, Aussie snow is very mild i.e. insulation is not that much of an issue - this Jackeet kept me warm & dry the whole day.
As for the powder skirt, if you leave it snapped to the jacket, and not itself, it doesn't tend to ride up as much.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [shell] polyester straited weave; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- 330g synthetic down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year