By John Petty Ranked #2599 - Boards September 13, 2009
I picked this board up the other week and its SICK. the "sparkley beans" are awesome and the top of the deck looks dope.
The owner of the shop I bought it from said he rode it and loves it. Im going to have to wait til snow to give a full "ride" review. The owner of the shop said that Lib has fixed the "high speed wobble" some like to call it (BTX) with the C2.
Im hoping this board rides up to my expectations!!!! Buy it!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 161.5 cm, 164.5 cm
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Lib Tech's scale)
- C2 Power Banana (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [161.5cm] 1245 mm; [164.5cm] 1270 mm
- Waist Width:
- [161.5cm] 260 mm; [164.5cm] 262 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [161.5cm] 8.4 m; [164.5cm] 8.5 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.25 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- H-Pop (wood alloy)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [161.5cm] 130 + lb; [164.5cm] 140 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, big mountain freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year