The BEST POW STICK ON THE PLANET
By Johan Ranked #339 - Boards December 7, 2009
This is NOT some goofy assed dick shaped split tailed rocket ship that some brands try to pass off as a powder stick.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POW STICK.
It looks badass as hell.
It's priced under $400.
It has a rockered tip from insert pack to nose to ease board float.
It has zero camber from front insert pack to tail to still allow this board to stop landings and slash the hell out of turns.
It has a 20mm taper in the tail to drop that ass and raise that tip in deep pow.
It rides hardpark remarkabley well for a pow stick, but it does. All the geometry just work in harmony.
It's name is Charlie, and he don't wiggle like a fish, he slashes like a mo-fo.
And lasty, IT has your name on it. Do the right thing, and get yourself one.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 154 cm, 158 cm, 164 cm
- medium-stiff (6 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Flat Kick (rocker on nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [154cm] 1168 mm; [158cm] 1200 mm; [164cm] 1253 mm
- Waist Width:
- [154cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 256 mm; [164cm] 261 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [154cm] 8.8 m; [158cm] 9.2 m; [164cm] 9.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [154-158cm] 24 in; [164cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- RFC Sustainable (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- powder, making way for the white room
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years