sick board for sure!
By xsnydx Ranked #2035 - Boards December 24, 2009
I have been riding this at Heavenly this past week through mostly pow tree runs and a little bit in the park and on some groomers and it's been so good on everything!
I'm coming off an 00-01 Forum, so this is like a dream come true for me...this thing handles so well between the magnetraction and "hybrid" camber, I couldn't imagine going back to my old board...or a regular camber board period!
I can't even describe the way it inspires confidence...hard to catch an edge because of the banana, but stable and poppy when you need it...just amazing!
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 161.5 cm, 164.5 cm
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Lib Tech's scale)
- C2 Power Banana (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [161.5cm] 1245 mm; [164.5cm] 1270 mm
- Waist Width:
- [161.5cm] 260 mm; [164.5cm] 262 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [161.5cm] 8.4 m; [164.5cm] 8.5 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.25 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- H-Pop (wood alloy)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [161.5cm] 130 + lb; [164.5cm] 140 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, big mountain freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year