Gigi Ruf Jacket
By Michael Ranked #2209 - Men's Jackets January 9, 2010
Well I'm gonna start by saying I really hope this kid didn't get that jacket in purple to as I work at Dodge Ridge DAMMIT!!!!! lol.
This jacket is great though it's super warm, but has quite large vents under each armpit. The ZIp tech feature is pretty awesome if you go out and buy some pants to (I got black gigi ruf's).
Ya overall though this jacket looks great, seems to be excellent quality, and has just about everything you need in a jacket. I WOULD RECCOMEND YOU GO TRY THIS ON BEFORE BUYING IT THOUGH, the sizes seam to run a bit big I bought mine in a large... and it's quite big from other large jackets I have, a medium would probably fit me better but I like it =-).
Helpful Votes: 2 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] T.D.S. system
- 35g polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m??
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand, 1 pass, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, cruising around town
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days