Win. These pants are made of it.
By Petey B Ranked #1592 - Men's Pants January 21, 2010
Just got these babies in today. Got a killer deal on last year's colours and they look siq. I'm 6', 180lbs, 32 inseam. I got the XL and they're big, but not unwearable. Just steezy as hell. Can't wait to rock'em on the hill on Saturday. They're super light, tons of mobility, and I trust that the goretex shall keep my ass dry. Will update after the weekend.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell [2 Layer]
- Waterproof rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Side Zips:
- Ghetto slits
- Mesh-line front hip vents, Test-i-Cool nuts vent
- Cargo pocket array w/ built in glove holder
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully w/ Gore-Seam tape
- Belt loops, adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: