Features not up to snuff
By wtdtan Ranked #1805 - Men's Jackets February 24, 2010
I didn't find this jacket to be particularly great for several reasons.
- There are NO inner pockets. the two chest pockets are on the outside of the jacket, not exactly the best for storing media devices in cold weather.
- the hand pockets have another pocket stacked on top of them on the outside. though the two outer pockets are good, once you stash more than a few things in them, the jacket bloats up at the bottom.
- inner goggle pocket doesn't close up. i lost goggle lens case b/c of this.
- if you ride the PNW, this is not the jacket for you. Since the snow is extra wet up there, this jacket will soak through easily
I bought a small (5'5") and whenever I bent over to strap in, my sleeves would pop up 2 inches above my wrist.
I thought this was awesome at first - hidden between an outer pocket and a hand pocket - however, when i put my pass in, the velcro wouldn't fully close and since the holder is pointed down, there was definite potential of losing the pass.
I really liked the color and the ziptech when combined with compatible pants. Like jrocker712, i loved how it turned the whole suit into a onesie.
What could have been added:
This is more of a personal preference, but I think wrist gaiters would have made the jacket better.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [Shell] V-Science 2-Layer; [Lining] V-Science breathable
- 60g Polyfill
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Core Venting:
- Underarm zips
- 2 Front, 2 hand-warmer, 1 stash, 1 goggle, 1 media, 1 pass
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully
- Powder Skirt:
- Zip-in Compatibility:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year