By dog3762458 Ranked #1058 - Men's Pants April 7, 2010
If you want some mega baggy pants these are probably perfect. they run big so you may want to consider ordering a size down if you are unsure on size.
The insulation is great, these will keep you warm but not suffocate you.
My only problem was I ordered a size up because I wanted baggy (and it's all that was left in stock) and they were too big, but that's my bad.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] nylon twill; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 60g Thinsulate; [sleeves/hood] 40g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- Sig Fit
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- (external) 1 chest, 2 hand, (internal) media / goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year