By Wooden Robots Ranked #29 - Kids' Gear August 24, 2010
Burton makes the best kids boards hands down. These boards are perfect for your kids to learn how to ride. The easy rider technology is amazing. The whole base is beveled, all the edges are lifted up off the snow. This gives your kid so much forgiveness when learning. No more instantaneous toe or heel catches right off the bat.
8 size lengths to choose from. 80 cm to 130. The black pads over the inserts are eva squares to stand your kids on even before you strap bindings on.
Another cool addition is the riglet reel you can buy, this is a leashed you attached to the front of the board so you can pull your kid around the backyard so they can get the feel of riding before you take them to the slopes.
Amazing for you little groms. Way easier and way better.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 80 cm, 90 cm, 100 cm, 110 cm, 115 cm, 120 cm, 125 cm, 130 cm
- soft (1 of 3 on Burton's kids scale)
- Flat Top with Easy Rider (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [80cm] 480 mm; [90cm] 580 mm; [100cm] 685 mm; [110cm] 785 mm; [115cm] 835 mm; [120cm] 885 mm; [125cm] 935 mm; [130cm] 960 mm
- Waist Width:
- [80cm] 178 mm; [90cm] 179 mm; [100cm] 188 mm; [110cm] 203 mm; [115cm] 213 mm; [120cm] 222 mm; [125cm] 230 mm; [130cm] 232 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [80cm] 2.9 m; [90cm] 3.6 m; [100cm] 4.2 m; [110cm] 4.9 m; [115cm] 5.2 m; [120cm] 5.6 m; [125cm] 6 m; [130cm] 6.2 m
- Stance Width:
- [80cm] 12 in; [90cm] 13 in; [100cm] 14 in; [110, 115cm] 15 in; [120cm] 16 in; [125cm] 17 in; [130cm] 18 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fly (wood), biax glass
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [80cm] 25-45 lbs; [90cm] 35-55 lbs; [100cm] 45-65 lbs; [110cm] 55-75 lbs; [115cm] 60-85 lbs; [120cm] 65-85 lbs; [125cm] 70-90 lbs; [130cm] 75-100 lbs
- Recommended Use:
- learning to ride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year