By Wooden Robots Ranked #4 - Snowboards August 24, 2010
he Burton Blunt, this is a great park board. Really soft, so you can make sure you get your cab 1 to noes press. Perfect for handrails in the street as well. The base is extruded, so it takes a beating pretty well.
V-rocker with frost bite-extended edges to give some more grip. Jumper cables-carbon stingers at the binding- to give you more hight on you ollies.
If you need a park board, then check it out.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- soft (3 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1175 mm; [156cm] 1205 mm; [159cm] 1235 mm; [162cm] 1265 mm
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 256 mm; [156cm] 258 mm; [159cm] 260 mm; [162cm] 262 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 7.33 m; [156cm] 7.52 m; [159cm] 7.71 m; [162cm] 7.91 m
- Stance Width:
- [153cm] 20.9 in; [156-162cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fly (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [153cm] 130 - 170 lb; [156cm] 135 - 175 lb; [159cm] 145 - 185 lb; [162cm] 165 - 205 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year