Bang for the buck
By Dan Scherman Ranked #15 - Boards October 5, 2010
I would take this board toe to toe with any other board and I believe that you'll get more value out of this deck for the dollar than any other.
+ Magnetraction, an expensiv, hand built tech.
+ Sintered Base (despite what the description says)
+ Aspen Wood Core
+ EISS internal birch sidewalls.
Beginner to advanced riders can appreciate this one.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm, 165 cm
- medium-stiff (6.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1170 mm; [156cm] 1190 mm; [159cm] 1210 mm; [162cm] 1230 mm; [165cm] 1250 mm
- Waist Width:
- 267 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 8.2 m; [156cm] 8.3 m; [159-162cm] 8.4 m; [165cm] 8.5 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.25 - 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- sustainable wood
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [153cm] 100 - 210 lb; [156cm] 110 - 220 lb; [159cm] 130 - 250 lb; [162cm] 140 - 260 lb; [165cm] 150 - 270 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year