By Mike Ranked #972 - Men's Pants October 26, 2010
Got these last week and got to try them out on monday. They're super comfortable and lightweight but they still keep you nice and warm. They're kind of thin so you might need to rock another layer of fleece or something other than your base layer on the coldest of days but that's no big deal.
They're a little more baggy than I'm used to but I kinda like it.
They're also 100% waterproof. I spilled a beer on mine and it just beaded right off.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [Shell] 2L Gore-Tex Performance Shell; [Lining] fleece seat & knees, nylon
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Side Zips:
- Ghetto slits, w/ leg lifts
- Pocket vents, back-of-leg vents
- 2 Front, 2 back, 2 thigh
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully w/ Gore-Seam Tape
- Belt loops, internal adjustment
- Recommended Use:
- Snowboarding in all conditions
- Manufacturer Warranty: