By Rusty Shackleford Ranked #261 - Men's Jackets November 3, 2010
the tech specs are off.. look at the pic i added for them.
dont know if sessions dropped quality or what but,
basically no wrist gaiters, no goggle pocket. just two front pockets and one inner mesh. kind disappointed because the powder skirt wont hook up to any pants.. guess i better not fall as much. but the fit on it is sick, im 6'1" the the xxl fits bad ass on me. i like stuff big so i can layer up.
expecting a little more, but its all good.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [shell] Active Tech nylon twill with DWR; [saddle clamp] mesh, taffeta
- [body] 120g polyfill; [sleeve] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 front, 1 goggle, 1 interior mesh stash, 1 interior media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, all-season shell
- Manufacturer Warranty: