Holy Hotsauce Batman...
By Steve French Ranked #1101 - Boards November 3, 2010
By the end of my first run I had a crazy grin and an evil laugh. The rocker/camber make this an all mountain villain.
I got the wide and it is so loose and playful under your foot it feels like a regular width but rides much better in the back country, and had a great amount of pop and handles the cruddy parks without washing out on landings. The base is faster than a shewolf sorority slut, and since Signal is quality hand made in USA, you won't have to worry about stretch marks in 9 months.
This may be my 'go to' board this season. If you buy this board... also buy a board lock.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- directional twin
- Omni Wavelength (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [150cm] 1150 mm; [153cm] 1170 mm; [156cm] 1200 mm; [159cm] 1220 mm; [162cm] 1240 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150cm] 240 mm; [153cm] 243 mm; [156cm] 248 mm; [159cm] 253 mm; [162cm] 258 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [150cm] 7.4 m; [153cm] 7.55 m; [156cm] 7.7 m; [159cm] 7.85 m; [162cm] 8 m
- Stance Width:
- [150cm] 20.47 - 25.19 in; [153cm] 20.86 - 25.59 in; [156cm] 21.26 - 25.6 in; [159cm] 21.65 - 26.38 in; [162cm] 22.04 - 26.77 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freaky freestyle, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year