Bright Orange? Hell Yes.
By das3004569 Ranked #993 - Men's Pants December 11, 2010
Just picked these up, love them so far. They are well insulated so I'm a little nervous about Spring riding (I get warm easily), but the vents in the front let in a surprising amount of air. Lots of pockets, all with zippers and velcro to keep your stuff secure. I've had other pairs of Ride pants that I've thrown through the ringer and they've held up miraculously, hoping these will as well.
As for sizing, these are a skinny pant, I'm 6' 0" at about 160 lbs with a 33 waist and I fit perfectly in the mediums.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Strata HD II; [shell] polyester; [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mï¿½
- slim (boot cut, slimmed at the knee, still leaves room for thin under layer)
- inner thigh mesh vents
- fully taped
- adjustable inner waistband, belt loops
- 2 front micro-fleece lined, 1 back exposed metal zipper
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year