By Brisket Bee Ranked #1207 - Boards January 5, 2011
I've ridden this board for about a month now working on park crew and I love it.
This board is awesome in the park. Its nice and poppy and I love that its a twin tip making spinning and riding switch super easy.
In an all mountains sense its great too. I've ridden it on a few pow days and on the ice and the slop and its been awesome. Its a little chattery at high speeds on hard days but it still holds an edge and hangs in there.
I would def recommend this board especially for park riders. Super fun and will take your riding to a whole new level.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 140 cm, 144 cm, 147 cm, 150 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm
- true twin
- Effective Edge:
- [140cm] 1060 mm; [144cm] 1090 mm; [147cm] 1120 mm; [150cm] 1150 mm; [153cm] 1180 mm; [155cm] 1200 mm
- Waist Width:
- [140cm] 240 mm; [144cm] 242 mm; [147cm] 244 mm; [150cm] 246 mm; [153cm] 248 mm; [155cm] 249 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [140cm] 6.65 m; [144cm] 6.84 m; [147cm] 7.03 m; [150cm] 7.21 m; [153cm] 7.40 m; [155cm] 7.53 m
- Stance Width:
- [140cm] 19 in; [144cm] 20 in; [147-155cm] 21 in
- Stance Setback:
- Superpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [140cm] 65 - 105 lb; [144cm] 70 - 110 lb; [147cm] 80 - 125 lb; [150cm] 90 - 140 lb; [153cm] 100 - 150 lb; [155cm] 110 - 170 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years