Large Freedom Suit
By Chobo Ranked #1265 - Men's Jackets January 17, 2011
My Suit just came in.
I'm 6'1" @ 260 and the large is snug but not too tight.
If you like your clothing baggy, It might be a little small.
I can't wear a sweater and thick sweats underneath it, but it will be perfect for under armor or the ninja suit.
If you are less in weight, the large is a perfect fit.
Overall, this suit is bad ass and I cannot wait to shred with it.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- [ top ] classic; [ bottom ] boot cut
- fully taped
- [ top ] 2 front zippered; [ top ] 1 front flip-up pass; [ bottom ] 2 side zippered
- yes, with gripper elastic and boot hooks
- mesh-lined underarm zips, mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year