Another ripped seam
By Liam Ranked #842 - Men's Jackets February 22, 2011
Chalk up another return -- ripped a 4-inch hole along the seam on the right side of my Freedom Suit this past weekend. Didn't last more than 10 total days of boarding. I am by no means an extreme boarder, so this is definitely a quality issue. I also noticed the velcro seams coming loose on mine too. Whoever decided to use single stitching along all of the seams clearly has never actually been on a snowboard. Dogfunk should consider pulling this product from the catalog until Airblaster can improve the quality.
It's quite a shame because the Ninja Suit + Freedom Suit was a great combination while it lasted. I will be keeping the Ninja Suit but returning the Freedom Suit.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- [ top ] classic; [ bottom ] boot cut
- fully taped
- [ top ] 2 front zippered; [ top ] 1 front flip-up pass; [ bottom ] 2 side zippered
- yes, with gripper elastic and boot hooks
- mesh-lined underarm zips, mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year