Better than Burton, IMO.
By Bryan Rees February 22, 2011
I've had the privilege now of riding a Burton Joystick, Burton Sherlock and Never Summer Legacy, and the NS Legacy is by far the superior board. Super smooth all-mountain performance.
I also love that it's a mid-wide board. I'm 6'2", 210 lbs., wear a size 11.5 boot, ride goofy with a +15/-6 stance and ride a 161. Some wide boards at that length are just too wide. This is the perfect fit.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 156 cm, 159 cm, 161 cm, 163 cm, 166 cm, 170 cm
- directional twin
- medium (5.5 of 10 on Never Summer's scale)
- rocker and camber (hybrid)
- sintered P-Tex
- Effective Edge:
- [156cm] 1210 mm; [159cm] 1230 mm; [161cm] 1260 mm; [163-166cm] 1300 mm; [170cm] 1340 mm
- Waist Width:
- [156cm] 261 mm; [159cm] 264 mm; [161cm] 265 mm; [163-166cm] 269 mm; [170cm] 270 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [156cm] 7.49 m; [159cm] 7.53 m; [161cm] 7.69 m; [163cm] 7.88 m; [166cm] 8.05 m; [170cm] 8.25 m
- NS Custom Flight (wood)
- Durasurf sintered 4501
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years