By P.Swayze Ranked #13 - Boards August 19, 2011
Ride Pow? Fast? Alot? Then Charlie Slasher is the only friend on a pow day you need.
Having ridden the board the last 2 years at Mt Baker, I can attest to the mind blowing power of this board.
The Flatkick nose you gives you MAD float in deep pow and since the board is not fully rocker-ed you still have a zero camber tail that sinks into the snow so you stomp landings and blast quick turns effortlessly. The best freestyle inspired pow board I have ever ridden.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 154 cm, 158 cm, 164 cm
- medium-stiff (6 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Flat Kick (rocker on nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [154cm] 1168 mm; [158cm] 1200 mm; [164cm] 1253 mm
- Waist Width:
- [154cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 256 mm; [164cm] 261 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [154cm] 8.8 m; [158cm] 9.2 m; [164cm] 9.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [154-158cm] 24 in; [164cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- RFC Sustainable (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- powder, making way for the white room
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years