Hybrid Camber is your ticket to awesome.
By Party Ranked #77 - Wide Snowboards September 14, 2011
All the fun, without the hook. Sacrifice nothing.
You've heard it all before.
In this black or white snowboard world we all live in, why not hang out in the gray area?
With its Micro Rocker and soft flex, this board is what you need to float in pow, butter that box or press that rail.
Add that with the Micro Camber zone between the feet, Pop Rods and Carbon Array 5 for Stability, POP and responsiveness, and you have hands down one of the best snowboards Ride has ever made.
Throw in a superlight Membrain topsheet, Durable and dampening Slimewalls urethane sidewalls, CleaveEdge, and Fusion 4000 base?
Buy this board, you won't regret it.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 154 cm, 157 cm, 161 cm
- medium (7 out of 10 on Ride scale)
- Hybrid Twin (rocker and camber)
- Effective Edge:
- [154W cm ] 1190 mm; [157W cm ] 1216 mm; [161W cm ] 1267 mm
- Waist Width:
- [154W cm ] 259 mm; [157W cm ] 261 mm; [161W cm ] 263 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [ 154W cm ] 10.1 / 7.6 / 10.1 m; [ 157W cm ] 10.2 / 7.7 / 10.2 m; [ 161W cm ] 10.4 / 7.9 / 10.4 m
- Stance Width:
- [ all sizes ] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fusion 4000 (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [154W cm] 130 - 180 lb; [157W cm] 140 - 190 lb; [161W cm] 150 - 220+ lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain freestyle