TFA - totally fkn awesome
By Anonymous Ranked #85 - Boards September 28, 2011
this board is new in the line for 2011.
it borrows technology from it's big brother the black snowboard of death. the tfa features freeride fk technology. it has positive camber, nice, under your feet with the familiar flat kick nose and tail designs from our other flat kick boards. keeping this board more forgiving on the tips while maintaining power under your feet.
there is also a mellow bump in the middle of the side cut to help with stability in the turn, allowing you to really work that camber.
i'd recommend this board to anyone who has been wavering on the whole reverse camber trends as of late and are trying to find out where they fit in. this is a great all mountain freestyle board that is still fun on jumps.
check out dustin craven's part in the new capita movie.....
check out the clinic video:
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 161 cm
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Flat Kick (rocker on nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1153 mm; [155cm] 1169 mm; [157cm] 1185 mm; [159cm] 1201 mm; [161cm] 1217 mm
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 253 mm; [155cm] 255 mm; [157cm] 257 mm; [159cm] 259 mm; [161cm] 261 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 7.5 > 1.5 > 7.5 m; [155cm] 7.7 > 1.5 > 7.7 m; [157cm] 7.85 > 1.5 > 7.85 m; [159cm] 8 > 1.5 > 8 m; [161cm] 8.15 > 1.5 > 8.15 m
- Stance Width:
- [153cm] 24 in; [155-161cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0.5 in
- DS Select RFC Sustainable (poplar, beech wood)
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years