for the normal dude that rips
By Anonymous Ranked #85 - Boards September 30, 2011
the name says it all.
this is a normal ass snowboard. plain and simple, a directional twin with kevlar stringers from contact to contact point down each edge.
these boards are a bit more supportive and is a great fast board for riding the whole mountain. it also excels in the pipe. this shape has been evolving in the capita line since some of tyler lepore's original shapes.
this board offers a serious ride, awesome priced board at under $400.
check the link for the clinic:
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1198 mm; [156cm] 1221 mm; [159cm] 1245 mm; [162cm] 1268 mm
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 242 mm; [156cm] 245 mm; [159cm] 249 mm; [162cm] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 8.1 m; [156cm] 8.3 m; [159cm] 8.5 m; [162cm] 8.6 m
- Stance Width:
- [153-156cm] 24 in; [159-162cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0.5 in
- SS Select (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- just being a regular guy, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years