Historic 686 Smarty Quality
By Samantha Ranked #159 - Women's Snowboard Jackets November 6, 2011
If you've ever owned anything in the 686 Smarty line then you know what I'm talking about. Slightly more expensive than the Smarty Truffle or the Cherish, but is the warmest of the three, since I'm from FL, its totally worth it. I hate being cold.
If you are replacing old Smarties, stick with the same size.
If you are looking to buy some for the first time, make sure you measure with clothes on, and if you are on the borderline, go for the bigger size, these tend to be a pretty snug fit.
The inside liner jacket has this ribbon to cinch the hood shut kind of like hoodies. (See the only detailed picture) This is retarded to me, but something easily fixed with normal string instead of bulky ribbon.
They come with all the Gucci features you can expect from 686. All the secret pockets, music pockets, pass stash, vents, goggle stash you could ever need on the mountain.
I don't have any pics, but if you go to here
it helps describe the product.
One last thing, this jacket matches perfect the the 686 Smarty Fave Pants.
Keep the waxed side down and the shiny side up- Screw it lets go ride!
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [shell] poly herringbone plaid; [lining] nylon taffeta, poly peached and brushed tricot, poly mesh, poly Sherpa; [removable liner] poly brushed tricot microfleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- (shell) yes, helmet-compatible, (removable liner) yes
- zippered chest vent
- (internal) 1 smartphone, 1 audio with cord port, (external) 2 front, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 sleeve pass
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, stowable
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year