By Daniel Wynkoop Ranked #387 - Men's Pants November 11, 2011
I dig em'....for colder gigs though you can spend $20 more and get the Burton Poacher Insulated pant instead.
Or you can get one pair of these and one pair of the insulated ones to cover all your bases!
I'm 6' 3" 195 lbs. and the XL with the 33" inseam fit me good...
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- Sig fit (relaxed)
- inseam zips
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- belt loops, button closure
- (external) 2 hand, 2 back, 1 side zip security, 1 side cargo, (internal) stash
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, snowboard not snowbroke
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year