All in one ollie pop
By Dan Scherman Ranked #15 - Boards November 29, 2011
This board has so many amazing things going for it!
Roxy is in a unique place being manufactured at Mervin Mfg. She get's to pick from all the best materials from her bigger brothers, Gnu and Lib Tech.
For starters, the graphic is spot on. No better Women's graphic out there.
It uses the light weight, poppy Columbian Gold wood and Some Basalt Fibers for strength and dampening. Biaxal glass on top and triaxel on bottom for a unique blend of responsiveness and playfullness. TNT SINTERED base that can go longer between waxing and always stays fast.
C2 for end to end stability and tracking at high speeds or rotating off kickers.
This board is a bit more of a freestyle geometry, but loves to venture off into the woods and back bowls.
You wont be disappointed!
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 141 cm, 145 cm, 148 cm, 151 cm, 154 cm
- medium-soft (4.5 of 10 on Roxy's scale)
- C2 BTX Banana (hybrid)
- 5 SW
- Effective Edge:
- [141cm] 1050 mm; [145cm] 1080 mm; [148cm] 1110 mm; [151cm] 1140 mm; [154cm] 1170 mm
- Waist Width:
- [141cm] 235 mm; [145cm] 239 mm; [148-154cm] 242 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [141cm] 7.6 m; [145cm] 7.7 m; [148cm] 7.8 m; [151cm] 7.9 m; [154cm] 8 m
- Stance Width:
- [141-145cm] 18.5 - 23.5 in; [148-154cm] 18.75 - 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Envi Alloy (timber)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [141cm] 65 - 130 lb; [145cm] 70 - 140 lb; [148cm] 75 - 160 lb; [151cm] 80 - 170 lb; [154cm] 90 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year