better than anything!
By bailey miller Ranked #12 - Boards December 4, 2011
Ive been snowboarding for a few years now, and I've ridden a lot of boards. my first snowboard ever was a 2007 stairmaster. every year i would buy a new board, ride it until the beginning of january, and then sell it and just go back to my stair master. these boards are amazing, and after finally deciding to just buy another stair master, i have yet to be disappointed. I've only gotten to ride a few rails and a street gap on this board this year, and let me tell you, IT IS PERFECT!
STAIRMASTER FOR LIFE!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 144 cm, 148 cm, 152 cm
- true twin
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [144cm] 1100 mm; [148cm] 1150 mm; [152cm] 1155 mm
- Waist Width:
- [144cm] 244 mm in; [148cm] 248 mm in; [152cm] 252 mm in
- Sidecut Radius:
- [144cm] 7.4 m; [148cm] 7.8 m; [152cm] 7.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [144cm] 23 in; [148-152cm] 24 in
- WDT Engineered Jib Core (wood composite)
- Recommended Use:
- street, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years