By Four Horsemen Ranked #3 - Women's Jackets December 12, 2011
Let the inner siryn out with this jacket. Loaded with features to help you tear up the hill.
Liberty Fit is relaxed through the torso and sleeves.
5,000mm Waterproof / 5,000g Breathability.
Critically taped seams keep water out of key areas.
Adjustable drop hood with brushed tricot chin guard.
Hook-and-loop flap over full-zip closure.
Mesh-lined under arm zip vents.
Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
One zip pocket at upper left chest.
Two zip hand pockets with hook-and-loop flaps.
Interior mesh goggle pocket.
Interior ID/pass pocket.
Adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex; [shell] dobby weave; [lining] taffeta (210T)
- synthetic (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- yes, adjustable
- liberty (relaxed through torso and sleeves)
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, 1 left chest, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year