By Luckyduck Ranked #12 - Men's Pants January 5, 2012
Good waterproofing. Wore these every time up in the wettest month in Washington. Volcom thought of everything in making these pants. Beefy legs cuff, giving more life to pants. Making it easy walking from the parking lot or up to the bar. Love the glove holder on the pant leg. I usually take off my gloves at the bottom of the chair lift cuz it warmer. Tons of pockets to hold all your needed fun when Smang the slopes brah!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [shell] V-Science (2-layer); [face fabric] stretch; [lining] T.D.S. system (2-layer)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m??
- 35g polyfil baffles
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo, 1 front stash
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days