Perfect pant - watch the sizing
By rushie Ranked #132 - Women's Snowboard Pants January 29, 2012
Just purchased these in the Heather and they are beautiful. Can't say enough nice things about the colour, quality nor numerous pockets - a girl can't have too many pockets! The cute lift pass/ticket holder is in the perfect location - always visible but super cool. Burton seem to have thought of everything with these and with super style.
There are only two things remotely negative about these pants (and this maybe a totally personal option):
1) Sizing - I erred on the the side of caution and purchased a medium (I'm from Australia and we have little to no choice or chance to try on anything) so I had to go with the Burton's measurements... I'd usually be a small but from other reviews they said to go up a size. I wouldn't recommend this as the medium are HUGE even as really low riders! If you're in the size range, buy the size - don't go up a size. You might even need to go down a size as they are super roomy but not bulky.
2) Velcro - I think they should have gone with some zips for the cargo pockets.
If I had enough time, I'd return and exchange these for a small, but I'm heading off snowboarding in Japan in 2 weeks so I can't risk not having these awesome pants - even if they are mammoth :)
I'll let you know how they go on the snow when I get back.
Totally buy these pants again and would recommend them 100 times over. If you can get into a stockist to try them, please do before you order online :)
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] 60g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- 60g Thinsulate
- Sig fit (relaxed)
- Side Zips:
- 2 hand, 2 thigh, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year