Board from the GODS
By Tyler Dubya Ranked #28 - Boards February 17, 2012
This board, I feel is the best board you can buy for all mountain riding. The Medium soft flex allows my to Jib/Jump/Carve/Cruise like no other. The TBT really is what they make it up to be. It lets your board dig into the snow with insane controlling ability. When riding straight. the lifted edges keep the board straight wile not having to keep an edge in the snow. Camber is the only way to go with these boards. The camber lets them make softer boards with all the pop needed.
Having said all that. Triple Base Technology does take some getting use too. At first you may want to throw the board away on the first run, please give it some getting used to. After riding this board 2 more runs. you will never go back to a "Flat Base" board again.
Bataleon for life. Yeah for it.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 149 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 157 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Bataleon's scale)
- TBT Twin (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [149cm] 1120 mm; [152cm] 1140 mm; [154cm] 1160 mm; [157cm] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149cm] 246 mm; [152cm] 149 mm; [154cm] 251 mm; [157cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149cm] 7.65 m; [152cm] 7.8 m; [154cm] 7.9 m; [157cm] 8.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [149cm] 22.63 ips; [152cm] 22.83 in; [154cm] 23.03 in; [157cm] 23.22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years