Nice jacket but a few things...
By Phillyboijr Ranked #353 - Men's Jackets February 19, 2012
I'd like to give a 3.5 star rating to be more accurate but anyway...
The jacket is well made, good quality material. I got the iron grey/blue/green combo colorway.
A few problems I have with the jacket are the following:
- There are no arm vents, unless you count the convertable sleeve zipper that's meant for transforming the jacket into a vest. Otherwise, there is no underarm vents, at least the type that most people would expect. This jacket is well insulated and gets roasting quick, so the lack of traditional vents is unfortunate.
- Despite being Burton's "team fit" which is supposed to be a bit looser, the sleeves on the jacket are very narrow, almost to the point where I couldn't get my hand/arm through the jacket sleeves with my gloves on.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell 2L; [lining] taffeta, X-Static silver fiber
- [body] Thinsulate Platinum (200g); [sleeves] Thinsulate Platinum (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 2 front chest, 1 front pass, (internal) 1 chest media, 1 chest vented goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, style versatility
- Manufacturer Warranty: