Great Jacket, Bad picture.
By Jen5280371 Ranked #160 - Women's Snowboard Jackets May 27, 2012
The jacket is really nice. I got the ink color and it kept me super warm and dry all through out the winter season. Even when I took a nasty fall while I was boarding it didn't rip or tear. My only complaint is that is color in the picture is wrong. In both pictures the colors look like blue/white and black/white. In reality, the colors are blue/mint green and black/mint green. It didn't make a difference to me, but it might to you.
Also the "Pockets" section of the tech specs it should say "2 hand, 1 chest, 2 hand warmer, 1 goggle (interior) and 1 media (interior). It also has a pocket to hold the "certificate of authenticity", but I used it to hold my ID and credit card.
I'm giving four stars for the quality and taking one away for a bad picture.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [shell] textured dobby weave; [lining] waffle knit, taffeta (210T); [membrane/laminate] MicroShield (2-layer)
- [body] synthetic (80g); [sleeves] synthetic (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, casual, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year