So much fun
By VacuumCleaned Ranked #364 - Boards August 14, 2012
This is basically a tricked out version of the Addict.
I am a huge fan of the gulliwing profile, super fun for the park and all-mountain. Flex-wise it's pretty soft for buttering or presses, but not so noodly that you can't still hit decent kickers or cruise off-piste or down blacks.
If you're looking for something for doing speed runs, or hitting 80 foot kickers this probably isn't the board for you... Maybe look at the rook or the team gulliwing.
But if you are looking for a very affordable, flexy, fun park board that you can take to the rest of the mountain then this is a great alternative to conventional rocker or camber boards. Also, I can pretty much guarantee that you're not going to run into anyone else in the chair line with the same graphic.
I'm 6'1, 175, and I ride a 56 so I can take it out of the park.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- directional twin
- soft (park)
- hybrid (Gullwing)
- Effective Edge:
- [149 cm ] 1110; [153 cm ] 1140; [156 cm ] 1170; [159 cm ] 1200
- Waist Width:
- [149 cm ] 238 mm; [153 cm ] 254 mm; [156 cm ] 254 mm; [159 cm ] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149 cm ] 6.8 mm; [153 cm ] 7.4 mm; [156 cm ] 7.6 mm; [159 cm ] 7.8 mm
- Stance Width:
- [149 cm] 16.5 - 21.3 in; [153-159 cm] 20.5 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 15 mm
- wood composite
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [149 ] 110 - 155 lb; [153 ] 110 - 155 lb; [156 ] 120 - 165 lb; [159 ] 145 - 175 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years