the one and only
By Anonymous Ranked #304 - Men's Pants September 13, 2012
if you haven't had a pair of 686 smarty cargo pants at some time you are missing out.
this pant changed how i layered for snowboarding.
with the liners zipped in, they are plenty warm around all the windy cold days in the rockies.
there are so many features in this pant they are hard to list. my favorite is the reinforced heel panels and gusseted crotch. these pants are durable, warm and hold up.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [face fabric] polyester heather, nylon oxford; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- [removable liner] 250g polyester fleece
- inner thigh zips
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- belt loops, adjustable tabs, button closure
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year